Are you looking for new fun & creative ways to decorate this Halloween? You have come to the right place! We have put together 16 fun DIY Halloween party decor ideas. Whether you are looking for something super scary or just festive. All of these Halloween party decor ideas are easy to recreate and will look spooktacular at your party.
1. Severed Fingers In A Bun!
Yes, yes, I know it’s gross… but it’s Halloween… right??? And as your kids will get older, fun cupcakes, gummy worms, and cute Halloween popsicles, just won’t do anymore!
2. Vampire Bloody Footprints
You can create a scary entrance to your Halloween party or haunted house with these Bloody Footprints. These will be a hit at your next Halloween Bash!
3. DIY Spooky Halloween Party Cups
While I was looking for some clever Halloween party ideas, I spotted these spooky monster cups. They are very simple to make too!
4. Bloody Pillar Candles For Living Room Decor
5. Bones Placed For Table Decoration
6. Creepy Chandelier For Indoor Home Decor At Halloween
7. Cute Mini Ghost Banner
8. Skeleton Hand Soap Dish
Give your guests a fright when they wash their hands with a skeleton hand soap dish. This is a fun way to decorate in the bathroom. Not only will it look awesome but it is cheap to make. All you will need is a skeleton hand that can be purchased in stores around Halloween or online and a bar of soap. It is a quick and simple craft that your guests will love.
10. Eerie Halloween House Party Decor
11. Fireplace Is Decorated With Seasonal Flowers, Candles And Gourd
12. Ghost In Mirror Gives Haunted House Effect
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This Mirror is guaranteed to spook a few party guests.
13. Paper Cutouts Bats For Indoor Halloween Decor
Okay, cutting individual bats will take a long time, But this mold that will make your life a lot easier.
14. Pineapple Jack-O-Lantern For Simple Decor
Why should pumpkins have all the fun!?! Why not try carving a pineapple instead?
15. Skeleton Body Bag
16. Bloody Doll Wreath